DATA CONTROLLER FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Multimedios, S.A. de C.V. (Grupo Multimedios) with registered office at Morelos No. 16, Col. Centro, C.P. 06040, México, Ciudad de México is responsible for the processing of your personal data in accordance with this privacy statement.
You can contact us by phone, by e-mail, or in person.
Our privacy office can assist you from Monday thru Friday from 9:00 hours to 18:00 hours at the address specified above, by e-mail at email@example.com , or by telephone at (55) 51404900.
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The Personal Data in possession of Grupo Multimedios will be used:
-To render services related to the economic activity and corporate purpose of Grupo Multimedios.
-For information about services, products or events including sending advertising and newsletters by Grupo Multimedios and any of the companies belonging to its same corporate group.
-To comply with obligations and legal provisions that are applicable to Grupo Multimedios and that derive from the relationship between the data controller and the data subject.
-For quality assessments of the services and internal analysis of the same.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
Grupo Multimedios, to comply with the purpose indicated in this privacy notice, collects your personal identification data directly and in person in cases where the data subject comes to our offices, or by electronic means, such as web portals, or on various platforms and communication channels such as mobile applications, telephone lines, as well as other sources permitted by Law.
The personal data that Grupo Multimedios collects consist of:
- Your full name, date of birth, age;
- Your contact details including phone, address and e-mail address.
Grupo Multimedios may transfer the personal data in its possession to subcontracted parties, to controlling companies, subsidiaries or affiliates that are connected with the fulfillment of the provision of products and/or services pertaining to the economic activity that it performs.
Grupo Multimedios agrees not to transfer your personal data to third parties without your consent, except for the exceptions described in the preceding paragraph and contemplated in article 37 of the Federal Law for the Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Private Parties (The Law), as well as to undertake this transfer as set forth in that Law.
If the Data Subject does not express his objection for the transfer of his personal data, it shall be understood that he has granted his consent to do so.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In order to safeguard and protect in the best possible way the information you provide to us; Grupo Multimedios agrees to process the personal data under strict security measures, in accordance with the laws and regulations governing such matters, for which it has implemented administrative, legal and technological security standards to prevent loss of information and ensure its confidentiality.
The personal data are protected and under strict confidentiality, except for data required by order of a competent authority. Also excluded are data found in publicly available sources and data provided by users themselves in the opinion and/or comments sections of the notes published by Grupo Multimedios on its various platforms.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OF EXTERNAL SITES
The mentioned sites are the responsibility of Grupo Multimedios and may contain hyperlinks or hypertexts, banners, advertising, and/or images that when used by users will redirect to other portals or websites that could be owned by third parties. The information and/or sensitive personal data that users may come to provide to third parties responsible for these portals or websites, are not regulated by this Privacy Notice and its processing is not the responsibility of Grupo Multimedios, so the data subject will have to abide by the respective conditions of the Privacy Notices contained in each one of them.
With respect to the information provided by the user on the social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, lnstagram, Linkedln, or any other, it does not form part of the personal data or information subject to the protection of this Privacy Notice and therefore, its processing is not the responsibility of Grupo Multimedios. The processing of personal data of social network services and other platforms that may handle your information is independent and different from that by Grupo Multimedios, so the user shall consult the respective privacy notices, as well as the terms or conditions of service or use.
LIMITATION OF USE, REVOCATION OF CONSENT AND DELETION OF PERSONAL DATA
To limit the use of your personal data, revoke the consent you have given us or delete your personal data, so that they are no longer used and removed from our databases, you can assert it by requesting the email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or written notification to the address Morelos No. 16, Col. Centro, C.P. 06040, Mexico, Mexico City, addressed to the Department of Personal Data from Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., indicating in detail the limitation on the use of your desired data or the data you want to be removed from our platform. It is considered that you authorize the use of your personal data in accordance with this privacy notice, unless otherwise communicated.
MEANS TO EXERCISE ARCO RIGHTS (ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION AND OBJECTION)
In terms of that provided in The Law you have the right to Access, Rectify, Cancel and Object to the use of your personal data, ARCO rights that you can exercise by sending an e-mail to the address email@example.com or submitting your request in writing addressed to our Department of Personal Data from Monday thru Friday from 9:00 to 18:00 hrs. containing the following information:
-Name of the data subject.
-Data subject's address or e-mail address for communicating the response to the request.
-Documents evidencing identity or authorization to represent you in the request.
-Description of personal data with respect to which any of the ARCO rights are intended to be exercised.
-Any other element allowing the location of the personal data and to attend the request, requirements contemplated in article 29 of The Law.
Cookies are small pieces of information that are sent by the website to your browser and which purpose is to determine the preferences when you connect to the services of our sites, as well as to track certain behaviors or activities carried out by you within our sites, such information is stored on your computer's hard drive. The information collected is anonymous and can be shared with third parties to improve your browsing experience and send advertising based on your interests. These data do not include any type of official identification information.
We and other providers that are part of our site, including Google, use source cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) combined to report how ad impressions, other uses of advertising services, and interactions with these ad impressions and advertising services relate to the visits to their site.
The user can choose not to have his data collected. More information in Terms and Conditions of Use of the site.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE
This Privacy Notice may change or be updated periodically; in accordance with applicable legislation, changes to internal policies or new requirements for the rendering or offering of our services or products, as the case may be, modifications to this Privacy Notice will be available and may be consulted on this page.
SUPPLEMENTAL PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
This Privacy Notice supplements our Comprehensive Privacy Notice and applies only to the residents of the State of California. It applies to all personal data that we collect from or through the services and by any other means. It does not apply to personal data we collect from our employees or job candidates.
DATA THAT WE COLLECT
California law, including the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 and related regulations (the
"CCPA"), requires us to disclose information about the categories of the personal data we have collected from consumers located in the State of California, the categories of the sources from which the data was collected, the business or commercial purposes (as such terms are defined by applicable law) for which the data was collected, and the categories of the parties with whom we share personal data.
Grupo Multimedios or its affiliates may collect the following categories of data for various purposes including commercial, informative, among others:
- To render services related to the economic activity and corporate purpose of Grupo Multimedios.
- For information about services, products or events including sending advertising and newsletters of Grupo Multimedios and of any of the companies that belong to its same corporate group.
- To comply with obligations and legal provisions that are applicable to Grupo Multimedios and that derive from the relationship between the data controller and the data subject.
- For quality assessments of the services and internal analysis of the same.
- To protect the rights or property of Grupo Multimedios or our users.
- To develop new services.
- Among other uses of which you will be informed.
SOURCES FROM WHICH DATA IS COLLECTED:
- Directly from users consisting of technical and usage information when using our site or that of the affiliates of Grupo Multimedios.
- Linked sites such as social media platforms and third-party platforms
- Grupo Multimedios Affiliates
- Our joint ventures and promotional and strategic partners
- Information providers
- Other users who send information about you for promotional or advertising purposes to invite you to participate in an offer, make recommendations or share content.
- Publicly available sources.
DISCLOSURE OF THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES OF CALIFORNIA INFORMATION TO THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES OF THIRD PARTIES:
Your data may be disclosed to the following third parties:
- Affiliates: these entitles are related to us through common property.
- Service providers: these entities process data on our behalf for commercial purposes, helping us to provide you with products or services.
- Social media platforms: these entities maintain networks that connect people and organizations, such as Facebook, Instagram, Linkedln or Twitter.
- Advertising partners: these entities help us advertise our products or services, as well as to connect with other persons who wish to place ads on some of our products or services.
- Analysis partners: these entities help us collect data about how our products or services are used, so that we can improve them and to better understand our consumers.
- Promotional partners: we are partnering with these entities to jointly promote our products, for example by running contests or other promotional campaigns.
- Governmental entities: these entities include law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, and courts.
SALE OF DATA
According to the "CCPA" the sale of data is defined as the access that may allow third parties to receive certain data, such as cookies, IP address and/or browsing behavior, to offer targeted advertising on the Services or other services. Advertising, including targeted advertising, allows us to provide you with certain content for free and allows us to provide you with offers important for you.
In terms of that provided for in the "CCPA", it is possible that your information has been sold to the following categories of California Information to third parties:
- Name, phone number, address, zip code, email address, account name or number, date of birth.
- Unique identifiers and other online identifiers, such as IP address, device ID, or other similar identifiers related to your device and operating system
- Commercial information, such as products or services that were purchased, obtained or considered, or other shopping or consumption history or trends.
- Information on Internet or other electronic network activity, such as browsing history, search history, and information about your interactions with the sites of Grupo Multimedios, as well as content such as videos, ads, websites, and devices such as smart TVs, broadcast media, browsers, and apps.
- Professional or education information, such as your current occupation
- Location information, such as the precise location of your device relative to certain Sites
- Audience segmentation or inferences, such as profiles, preferences, characteristics, and individual behavior
- In-game or online viewing activities: such as videos, content, and pages viewed
PRIVACY RIGH RIGHTS FOR CALIFORNIA USERS
If you are a California resident, Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code allows you to request information about our practices related to the disclosure of your personal data by Grupo Multimedios to certain third parties for their publicity and advertising purposes.
It is your right to opt not to share your personal data with unaffiliated third parties for purposes of publicity and advertising of third parties under certain circumstances. Send your request by email(along with your full name, email address and zip code) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are a California resident, the CCPA grants you the right to request information about our practices with respect to the California Information, such as:
- The specific categories and parts of your California Information that we have collected
- The categories of sources from which we collect California Information
- The business or commercial purposes for which we collect or sell California information
- The categories of third parties with whom we share California Information
RIGHT TO REQUEST THE CANCELLATION OF THE CALIFORNIA INFORMATION.
At your request, we may cancel the California information we have collected about you, except in situations where that information is necessary for us in cases such as: to provide you with a product or service that you requested; to perform a contract we entered into with you; to maintain the functionality or security of our systems; to fulfill or exercise the rights provided for in the law; or to use the information internally in a manner that is consistent with the context in which you provided the information to us or that is reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us.
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR CALIFORNIA RIGHTS
You may exercise your rights to request access to your California information, to cancel your California information, or to request that we not sell your California information by sending your request by email to email@example.com or to the address located at Morelos No. 16, Col. Centro, Zip Code 06040, México City, México.